Want to learn how to set up Amazon niche sites? There’s a very simple 5-step formula that you can follow that will guarantee that almost every site you set up will be an online ATM machine!
Before I get into this formula, let me briefly explain why you want to be promoting physical products…
If you go to Amazon’s website and browse through all the many different categories, you’ll see that they have millions, and tens of millions of products, in EACH category! With that many products to base a niche site on, you’re not going to have any problems with finding something that doesn’t have a lot of competition.
Another reason you want to be promoting physical products is because the market is HUGE. In 2010 Amazon did $34 billion in sales, and that number is growing exponential each year.
A third reason is that there are a massive number of buying keywords you can target.
The Amazon Niche Site Formula
By following the simple 5-step formula below, there’s no reason why you can’t start making money online right now from your Amazon niche site. Here’s the formula…
1. Pick a Good Product
- Pick something that is popular, that people are already buying online. Don’t be afraid of competition
- Pick something that people search for specifically, eg brand, model number
- You want to pick a keyword with high volume.
- Low SEO competition
- Buying intent. Buying keywords convert extremely well. E.g. buy, code, store, overnight shipping, price, color keywords, price, size keywords
Keyword research is the most important part about building your site.
- Use WordPress platform for SEO
- Unique content
- Regular content (Google’s Panda update requires it)
- Rss aggregators
- Web 2.0 properties
- Bookmarking sites
- Article directories
- Press releases
- Profile links
- Blog networks
Blog networks work extremely well.
5. Good Conversion Tactics
- Stay relevant to your keyword
- Clear call to action above the fold, e.g. “Click Here To…”
- Promote one thing per page
- Don’t have Adsense ads on your site
- Get them off your site ASAP
- Test different merchants for best conversions (very important)