People that are relatively new to making money online are making thousands of dollars every month with Facebook fan pages.
I’m not joking or hyping things up. This is really happening.
It was the same when I first started out online in 2007.
Within 9 months I was making thousands of dollars in profits every month and quit my day job. Google has since shunned affiliate marketers but now there’s a new (and even easier) advertising platform…
One way many people are milking Facebook for obscene profits is Facebook fan pages. Here’s how it works in a nutshell:
- Find a hot topic that you can monetize
- Login to your Facebook account (it’s free to join if you haven’t already)
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/pages and click on the ‘Create Page‘ button
- Select the category that best suits the page you want to set up (note: do NOT pick ‘Cause or Community’ – once your page gets to 10,000+ members, Facebook will take over the control of the page)
- Enter the details required to create your page and click the ‘Get Started‘ button
- Once your page has been created (takes a few seconds) upload a picture to make it look more appealing
Congratulations! You’ve just set up a fan page. Wasn’t that easy?
To monetize your Facebook fan page, you can post your affiliate links to related products in the niche that you’re targeting. This may be a Clickbank or Amazon product, or a CPA offer.
If you want to be able to add html code to the page (e.g. to display banners or Amazon ads, etc), there’s a free Facebook app that you can install. It’s called ‘Static HTML: iframe tabs‘ and you can get it here.
Once you’ve set up your fan page with the affiliate offers you’d like to promote, it’s time to drive traffic to it.
A quick and effective way to do this is to use Facebook’s built-in advertising platform. To get started, simply click on ‘Advertise Page‘ button on your Facebook fan page.
When creating your Facebook advertising campaign, here’s some handy tips you should know:
- NEVER advertise to ‘Everyone’. Always select specific groups, that are related to your page, to show your ad to only.
- Bid using US$ currency unless your target audience is specific to another country. Most of your competitors will be US-based and you don’t want your bids to be affected by a change in your local currency
- Pay per Impressions (CPM) is usually more cost-effective than Pay per Click (CPC)
Make sure you monitor your campaign performance, especially at the beginning. Tweak it as necessary until you’re happy with the returns.
*** Highly Recommended ***
An excellent resource that I highly recommend for learning how to make money with Facebook is FB Auto Cash.
If you’ve found this information helpful, please leave a comment below. Thanks!